JSP Gruppe

Tax Certificates

Other Countries (english)

very important: it is a “must” to present a valid Tax-Certificate (only originals accepted !!) to prove that your company is a (VAT)-Tax-payer in your own country.  Claims without such Certificate will not be processed by the ministry !

You may choose to see an example (!) of the required Tax-Certificate of your country, necessary to reclaim the VAT in Germany.

Such Tax-Certificate must be issued by the competent Tax Administration of your country and must be not older than 1 year.

It must show the name of your company (as stated on the invoices), your exact adress and also the type of activity. And it must have the original stamp of the Tax Administration and the signature of the official.

Arab_Emirates Attention: It may sometimes take
Canada some time to get such Tax Certificate
Hongkong (PRC) from your Finance-Authorities
Israel (about two months in the USA).
Japan We are allowed to enter your claim
Lebanon without such Certificate, to meet
Liechtenstein the dead-line of June 30, but your
Norway claim will only be processed after
Pakistan handing the Tax Certificate !
Republic of Korea
United States ofAmerica_(USA)
 Other Countries, not specified  Please check, if your country
is specified in the YES-List


© 2013 VAT-Reclaim // Impressum