JSP Gruppe

01. Who can claim the Value Added Tax?


Business visitors, who pay a turnover tax (V.A.T.) in their own country, provided that their enterprise is in­dependently based outside Germany. They must present a “Certificate of Taxable Person”, stating the company name, address, nature of activity and tax number, exten­ded by the finance authorities of their country. Just ask us if you need an example of such tax certificate of your country.

© 2013 VAT-Reclaim // Impressum